Oppo powered Realme brand is now sending out new software update to Realme U1 smartphone users in India. This new update carries camera improvements, latest security patch and system related tweaks. This roll out has been officially affirmed by Madhav Sheth (CEO of realme) on his twitter page. Realme has also posted the full changelog of this software update on their official community forum page.
The latest software update for Realme U1 brings new build number RMX1831EX_A.05 and it will be available for download via OTA in stages. They were pushing this staged roll out randomly, so initially the update will reach small number of users and it will go wider in the upcoming days. We’ve listed the changelog below for your reference.
Realme U1 Changelog:
- Enabled fingerprint shooting option for camera
- Added new watermark in camera
- Improved camera quality and HDR mode (for front camera)
- Newly added Reboot function
- Reminder has been optimized to notify whenever the Developer options, Accessibility mode and Device manager on
- Installs the January 5, 2019 android security patch
Apart from these changes, the firmware doesn’t any new features for this device. If you own this handset in your hand, connect it to WiFi and wait for automatic OTA prompt. You can also manually check for the software update from Settings menu, if it’s available download and install it.