Huawei has started to push the most anticipated Android 8.0 Oreo update for Mate SE handset owners. This oreo update will arrive as EMUI 8.0 (i.e. android 8.0) for Mate SE users. The report claims, this firmware update is now rolling out for Canadian units. We’ve also added the screenshot of this software update.
The above image has confirmed that the update will arrive as OTA and carries the new build number BND-L34 22.214.171.1240 (C567CUSTC567D4). This major OTA update weighs around 2.39 GB size and requires WiFi connection for download. The screenshot also reveals the full changelog of this oreo update.
Mate SE Android Oreo features:
- Newly added floating navigation dock
- Android Security Patch Update
- By using A.I they’ve enhanced the stability, speed and fluidity of this device
- Revamped Settings menu, smart tips feature and tweaked Phone Manager app
- Added Recycle Bin option for Gallery to retain accidentally deleted photos (up to 30 days)
- You can connect two unique Bluetooth devices at a time
Along with this it will also includes regular android oreo features like picture in picture mode, autofill, instant reply, background apps optimization, notification dots and more. Just now Huawei has started to roll out this oreo software update for Mate SE users. As usual, the OTA update will be available in phases and take some time to land on all devices. You can also initiate the software update manually from Settings > System updates > Check for updates. Before all, put your mobile in charge and manage above 50% of battery level to avoid unexpected shutdown during installation.