By releasing the regular software updates, OnePlus has never failed to satisfy their users. Now they were started to roll out another Oxygen OS based software update for OnePlus 6 device. This update carries new version for this device OxygenOS 9.0.3 and also it’s a stable release. The latest firmware will mainly focus on enhancements and bug fixes, of course it also brings December month security patch. The software roll out is already in live and many users have installed this update, as well as shared the screenshots on oneplus forum.
OnePlus has also posted the changelog of this update on their official forum page. According to that, the firmware will tweak the following key areas System, Camera, Earphone and communication. You can also refer the changelog below.
- Bluetooth and WiFi stability has been tweaked for better connectivity
- Installs December 2018 android security patch
- General bug fixes and enhancements
- Nightscape mode has been enhanced
- Slow motion performance has been tweaked
- Image processing algorithm has been optimized
- Added audio tuner for bluetooth earphones
- VoLTE support for Bouygues FR has been added
That’s all the changes they were mentioned on the release notes of OnePlus 6. This enhancement update will be available for download via OTA and it weighs around 159MB. As the size of this update is small, so you can use either WiFi or mobile data for download. Still you didn’t receive the OTA update, then download the official ROM and flash it on your device.